Micro Art Studio

More new stuff from Micro Art Studio

647 posts in this topic

Hey @Mothman!

Derelict bases are one of our first designes and we are planning to do more sculpts for bigger bases like 55mm as you ask. Right now, we've got some other projects in progress but surely such bases will appear in our store and we will try to include yours suggestion during making process. Thanks a lot!

And for now I will mostly respond here in MAS name, helping my friend @MAS_Ichipoxi so cheers guys!

Today we launch new Infinity set in our online store. Industrial set is a next step after our Infinity Bundle, it includes many of our newest HDF and hardfoam terrains with a customizable playmat.

CHECK IT HERE

terminus-segments-industrial-set.jpg

@MAS_Andrew, @MAS_Ichipoxi

Is there any possibility of being able to buy the tech coffins from the ITS 7/8 bundle separately? I already have enough of your tech pillars and consoles to make the rest of the pack. No, I don't think I have a MAS resin problem...

Hey @Dragonstriker

You can set an order in our online store, send us specific e-mail at [email protected] describing what you need and we will inform you about a price. Right now we don't plan to put it as a new product but maybe in future we will.

cheers

DO you have any plan to make the bus available out of the District 5 Bus Services pack ?

Hey @arkhos94

For now, as we just put Buses in our store, we don't plan to do so, but maybe in future we will.

Cheers

Hello folks

If someone still needs those buses, we just started Giveaway with those at our FB page, check it out. GIVEAWAY

nowosci-buses.png

I had my hopes on winning this set. Lucky winner indeed :)

Any chance there will be some kind of snow/ice mat in this kickstarter?

Those thematic tables at picture will be objects of our kickstarter.

Due to some very unexpected technical issues our kickstarter will be delayed

"Murphy was an optimist..."

Hope it's a minor speed bump. 

Right now, we are launching once again our KickStarter with SF Terrains, after all feedback we recieved so hopefully you will liked it now! 
KICKSTARTER

This is really great terrain - as always from MAS - but for me personally this seems more like a WH40k terrain than an Infinity fluff one.

Hello!
Hoped that will be a great news, we lower our stretch goals at Kickstarter, now you can unlock some new amazing stuff at faster!
KICKSTARTER

On 2.11.2017 at 8:40 AM, Pantalaimon said:

Just wanted to say, your new Corner Holo-Ads are superb!

We are glad you enjoy it