ChoKonnit

Split Box Deal 2 (electric pulse-aloo) Click the link for the list!

6,635 posts in this topic

I'll take them then.

- Female Moderator

- Rev Moira (bakunin)

Will you be getting any more of the new Sineaters?

Sure!

I'll be making a supplier order in the morning, so if anyone wants anything else now's as good a time as any to ask.

2 hours ago, ChoKonnit said:

Sure!

I'll be making a supplier order in the morning, so if anyone wants anything else now's as good a time as any to ask.

Seconding MKvenner's request just in case you missed it. Any chance you can split a Sierra Dronbot from PanO? (We're lumping everything into one order)

2 hours ago, ChoKonnit said:

Sure!

My friend Abd Al-Azrad has been looking for a way to get all three of the Combi-Rifle Neoterra Blots with no success. Plus I haven't been able to find the old triple Combi Bolt blister anywhere. Maybe you could buy the starter set and give him a heads up so he can grab them. He does not like PanO but the Bolts models are one of his favorite sculpts in the Infinity range.

So, is it possible to hold the triple combi Bolts from the starter for him or is that too much to ask?

I think this can be done, yeah.

I do those bolts for £6 each (Aquila from that box really skews the prices since it's so unpopular)

Yo Cho! 

How much would you ask for the chinese part of the newest Dire foes (basically the gui feng and the 2 traps)?

41 minutes ago, Karham said:

Yo Cho! 

How much would you ask for the chinese part of the newest Dire foes (basically the gui feng and the 2 traps)?

I do the DF#6 humans for £7 each, and traps are £2 each.

And in the meantime that's a bit of an update with some more Acontecimento units.

On January 15, 2017 at 8:42 PM, ChoKonnit said:

I think this can be done, yeah.

I do those bolts for £6 each (Aquila from that box really skews the prices since it's so unpopular)

Thank you. I bet he will be thankful for your help.