ChoKonnit

Split Box Deal 2 (electric pulse-aloo) Click the link for the list!

7,135 posts in this topic

I'm going to need to order more Outrages - Jethro is suddenly real popular!

I still need to make a topic on the new forum; I'll do it at some point but lately I've been boxing and shipping like the proverbial mother lover :/
Doesn't help that for most of the past month the Wife has been running her business down in the England, so I've got to look after Shae-Konnit Dog.
This involves taking him to work with me... which can be a bit of a burden.
The last Acontecimento box I split?  That happened whether I wanted it or not - SKD chewed the box up real good.

Hey,

Could I put my name down for the following if you have it available. 

1x Jethro 

Thanks. 

Hello Shae

Just looking for a Acon. Regular + spitfire (I assume this is from the new boxset?),  and a Djanbazan Doctor please.

Hey Shae,

Could I order the following:

Haqqislam:

Ghulam hacker

Govad hacker

Govad sniper

And if you do have a Jethro can I get one of those too please. 

Thanks.

Hey Cho, I'm looking to pick up the Zhanying agent from the Beyond Red Veil box, the Hsien with HMG from the Yu Jing starter, as well as Jethro and a Druze hacker.

Let me know what's available, I don't mind ordering in pieces if you don't plan on getting some stuff in for a while.

Thanks!

I don't have any more Jethros right now but I shall be ordering more Outrages to meet demand, so the rest of the Outrage crew shall become available!

On 12/22/2017 at 9:17 AM, Wolfy09 said:

Hello Shae

Just looking for a Acon. Regular + spitfire (I assume this is from the new boxset?),  and a Djanbazan Doctor please.

They are indeed from the new box.

21 hours ago, Larsonesque said:

Hey Cho, I'm looking to pick up the Zhanying agent from the Beyond Red Veil box, the Hsien with HMG from the Yu Jing starter, as well as Jethro and a Druze hacker.

Let me know what's available, I don't mind ordering in pieces if you don't plan on getting some stuff in for a while.

Thanks!

Hsien + HMG could be a problem but I seem to remember someone may have wanted the Zhanshi so I'll look into it - the Zhanshi are a problem since they're so incredibly upopular :/
Here's hoping it works out!

Hey Cho,

Could I please add a Muttawi'ah male with chain rifle to my list please?

Thanks. 

On 12/28/2017 at 8:06 AM, ChoKonnit said:

Hsien + HMG could be a problem but I seem to remember someone may have wanted the Zhanshi so I'll look into it - the Zhanshi are a problem since they're so incredibly upopular :/
Here's hoping it works out!

Yeah, that makes sense. I don't mind ordering in pieces, so as stuff comes available I'm happy to buy them rather than wait for everything to be available, especially considering difficulty with some of the splits. I'm really most interested in the Beyond Red Veil Zhanying agent.

Got my order! You are the best!! Thanks!!!

Just a reminder that the topic is due to shift over to the new CB forums - keep an eye out, as it shall happen.

Forum's due to close in just a few hours, people - drop what you're doing and leave now.
arnold.png