DeeDee

MAS District 5 Apartment 1

82 posts in this topic

You can change currencies between euros, dollars, pounds and zlotys in the "Currencies" tab on the left, just under the "Language" tab :confident:

While you are here what's the ETA for the elevator kit, the roofs kit and the internal walls and windows kit?

While you are here what's the ETA for the elevator kit, the roofs kit and the internal walls and windows kit?

And the billboards and square building ;)

Can anyone that owns one of these please let me know the dimensions of the hatch where the elevator will fit, I am currently working on a building and what to factor in a lift shaft now and want to get the right size.

Thanks

GD

And the billboards and square building ;)

Hi! Damnit, sorry, i totally missed those questions :blush:

The first dates for upgrade kits were the end of septemper and mid october...

But i can already say that they won't be - the amount of buildings sold completely overwhelmed us!

For this we are very grateful of course, a big, big thank you! :_aww__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

But the result is that we are pulling double shifts plus weekends to meet the demand, last few weeks were a completely insane! Only now we're slowly beginning to restock our warehouse.

...Aaand other releases are on hold, sorry!

Currently the first sure date is the date of the Spiel'11 in Essen - we'll have some new releases with us there. But i doubt we'll manage to release anything quicker...

Can anyone that owns one of these please let me know the dimensions of the hatch where the elevator will fit, I am currently working on a building and what to factor in a lift shaft now and want to get the right size.

Thanks

GD

No problem! The hatch is 301x320mm or 1.19x1.26".

No problem, I can wait.

I do want to get quite a few things, but since I want to support my LGS I want to make an order from them for the terrain, so I want to take as many different items as possible.

Hi! Damnit, sorry, i totally missed those questions :blush:

Pffft slackers ;)

the amount of buildings sold completely overwhelmed us!

Thought we'd warned you about that ;)... i'll give you a heads up... The next part of that terrain series will sell pretty well as well :_aww__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

Hi there.

We had some signals from clients about some of the HDF boards not cut through properly where they should have been. Therefore causing lots and lots of problem with getting the parts out.

Apart from wanting to write that we're sorry - i mean seriously, you should not have got a faulty product - i'd like to write officialy in the name of Micro Art Studio:

We'll replace faulty HDF boards should you happen to get one. Free of charge!

Just email us pics of the bad HDF board, along with your address and we'll send you a replacement ASAP.

Cheers!

I really liked what I saw on the Spiel. The only downside for me is the fact, that you can not lift the roof as easy as you can lift a floor underneath. I would be great if you would make it possible to lift the topwall around the roof edge together with the roof, this way I would not be forced to leave the hatch open for easy access to the topfloor.

Has anyone in the states managed to get one of these yet? Warpath distribution hasn't received any yet.

I like the look of the hex flooring - it would make great pavement for an Infinity board. Any chance of this being released as such? How much would it cost for a 30cm by 30cm piece?

I got three from Antenociti's Workshop. If you sign up and order some of their terrain (I think 50 pounds worth) then the shipping is free, even to the US. They have a lot of really great scenery bits that I would've gotten anyways. There are a lot of LOF blocking terrain, from hi-tech crates to sci-fi cars, barricades, and other bits that fit perfectly into the Infinity world.

http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/

They are really great terrain. I find the roofs easy to lift off if you open the access hatch and use it to lift the roof off.

I do hope they come out with the interior walls soon, as there are a lot of line of sight issues in seeing through the buildings.

I personally can not wait to get my hands on some of these, four to be exact, but as has been said they are still unavailable in the states.

frpgames keeps changing the date for the arrival.

When I contacted them a couple weeks ago all they could tell me was that, "they were still unsure."

Chaoshead

just finished mounting it today, they are awesome... especially if you leave a spare door up high and combine them with the catwalk!!!

So I am looking to build 2 4'x4' boards using these buildings, the stair walkways, crates plus a few cars etc. When the bill boards are released I will get loads of them but they will obviously need to wait.

I made a scale(ish) drawing for a board and it seemed to me to make a board with plenty of the buildings (enough to make a fair and decent board) each board would need about 7 buildings (with buildings of various storey heights eg 1,2 or 3 storeys in height).

Does anyone have a board fully complete with these buildings?

Do my numbers seem way off?

Obviously I don't want to get too many buildings for the sake of it, but I want to get them built and painted with my gaming group in a couple of big sessions so really want to get the numbers right first time.

Thanks for any assistance as always :D

I like the look of the hex flooring - it would make great pavement for an Infinity board. Any chance of this being released as such? How much would it cost for a 30cm by 30cm piece?

Hi!

Anything's possible - but floor like that won't be propably high on our list of priorities for now.

Hi!

Anything's possible - but floor like that won't be propably high on our list of priorities for now.

No problem, I figured as much. Maybe as part of a fences / bus stop / urban clutter range?

while low priority an Infinity board would be really nice to have, although the prising might need careful tweaking.

Just reading this post and who should knock on the door? Mr postman with my massive box of Infinity minis and most importantly, my District 5 Apartment 1 and tech catwalk. Guess what I'm doing today.