DeeDee

MAS District 5 Apartment 1

82 posts in this topic

If you like the District 5 Apartment and would like the creator of it feel nice - please vote for our product :)

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/forum/showthread.php?47-2011-TGN-Reader%E2%80%99s-Choice-Awards-Terrain-Accessories-Voting

It surely will fuel Sebastian imagination and motivate him even more to do great Infinity terrain(he said so himself, lol).

Thanks for the link, Chaoshead87.

It seems that frpgames has some a pre order page up for the interior walls. Looking forward to their release.

Any chance of seeing a few more shots of them here?

Nice walls.

Can not wait until these finally hit the states in large enough numbers to get a few.

Both the walls and the buildings will have a place on my table.

Chaoshead87

Hi everyone! A big thank you for everybody that helped our product to win the first round of voting on the TGN.

There's a second round now and we need your help once more, if you could spare a minute - please go to: http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/forum/showthread.php?52-2011-TGN-Reader%E2%80%99s-Choice-Terrain-Accessories-final-voting

and give us support in this commercial struggle against our talented opposition :)

Thanks!

Unfortunately we lost the fight, but i would like to thank you all once more for all the effort.

Big, big thanks guys!

Our building is second, but with that ammount of votes it's really satisfying to know we've got support like that :)

I think you did very well considering you were competing against a resin building that was twice the price of yours.

I think you did very well considering you were competing against a resin building that was twice the price of yours.

I wholeheartedly second that sentiment. The winner was a stunning piece of resin scenery, but the price certainly matched the quality of it shall we say!!! lol. I think you guys can hold your heads up high, as your building is a good product, and more importantly it's affordable for mere mortals like me. :)

The walls are great. They will be a great addition to the two apartment buildings I ordered this morning.

Really great job.

Is there any anywhere a painting tutorial of the district five building ?

Thx in advance

Phil

The building is really nice. The accessories are good, too. Will there be any different builings? A little more variety would be very appreciated, especially if all the same accessories work.

Really great job.

Is there any anywhere a painting tutorial of the district five building ?

Thanks! :D

As for the tutorial, i'm afraid not :( Unleast not an official one from us.

The building is really nice. The accessories are good, too. Will there be any different builings? A little more variety would be very appreciated, especially if all the same accessories work.

There sure will be! The work title "L building" is the one you'll get the fastest. After that there are plans for a "commercial" one.

My gaming group and I put a pool of money together to get some Infinity Terrain bought 3 of these buildings and some catwalks(still out of stock where we go) and must say these buildings are gorgeous, not only are the infinity players stoked but people who walked by us building them now want to try Infinity.

P.S. They smell amazing.... Yea i'm weird.

It's kinda weird, but I've gotten more comments/interest from the Apt building and the holo ads than I have the actual models! It may just be due to their size, but I have no doubt that your terrain is bringing more people into Infinity.

What is the status of the elevators for these? I was really excited when I saw it previewed.

Thanks for the good word guys, we apreciate it greatly :D

What is the status of the elevators for these? I was really excited when I saw it previewed.

Not anytime soon i'm afraid - i'ts being postponed as first we'll be trying to release more crucial terrain features and accesories :(

If I order the Apt 1 kit from you do I get version 1 or 2? How about from retailers?

Is the L-shaped building also put on hold?

Yes, please, more buildings!

I think that your buildings are the best HDF products out there, I'm seeing those everywhere. You have to make more options with different designs. People will make cities using them, just give them options.

I'm 100% sure with this. Release more buildings!!

agreed, just got my first 2. the only thing stopping me getting more is i want some variations. when the L shapers come out they will be getting snapped up. Also just a question, what rules do you guys use for getting around the buildings? like what do you do if theres combat on the bottom floor and a guy on the roof, how do you adudicate removing the roof and keeping models where they are meant to be?

So far there hasn't been too much problem with models on multiple floors. The top roof comes off easily, and each floor slips off the one underneath it without much effort as well. Just lift up evenly and the models should stay where they're meant to be.

As soon as the L shaped building comes out I'll be adding two to the three apartment buildings I already have. I can't wait for the commercial buildings that have been hinted at either.

I will agree the floors detach easily to move the models around.

pseudonym.....my wallet/ wife hates you. this is the first i have hear dof these commercial buildings....

Is there are timescale for future buildings? I want to order a LOT of this but some variety in the buildings would be nice. I know they are to some degree modular but the commercial stuff sounds so interesting.