Palanka

Be the first to see the new releases!!

55 posts in this topic

From now on, we'll show the new releases on [b]facebook[/b] first. So be sure to visit [url=http://www.facebook.com/CorvusBelli]our facebook page[/url] and give us a '[i]Like[/i]' to take a look to the new releases [b]24 hours earlier[/b]!

Also, if you have a [b]Twitter[/b] account, [url=http://twitter.com/InfinityTheGame]follow us[/url] to receive updates and news!

And here I thought you were just a spam bot.

But I found out that it was something I already knew.

I don't know which is more disappointing. :/

spambot Rep-wait,it's The real deal!!!
anyway,WUT?
oh god,we start with this,and next you know it's The jotum posting mirror photoshots of himself in The bathroom with a duckface... :) :) :)

I know you don't run the Frenchies, but I've been awaiting a 'basic' Zouave for a while now.

I'm a sucker for Assault Pistols.

[quote='panzerkunst' pid='170068' dateline='1329931425']
a zoave? this was necessary? priority over other things?
[/quote]

You mean one that's finally not on a scenic base? Yes.

i understand the need for a non-scenic base. but that was kind of a bungle on their side for releasing TWO
scenic base troops from the same profile. scenic base is okay, but not when two of them are pretty much
sitting on their ass in a hole.

[/quote]

I've had this reaction a few times but I've come to realize they release things that don't seem necessary every month. I don't mind because it fills out profiles. I'm not even talking about WYSIWYG satisfaction. In this case, Zouaves have 5 AVA in the Merovingian sectorial, for example.

[quote='Whale' pid='170083' dateline='1329932572']
In this case, Zouaves have 5 AVA in the Merovingian sectorial, for example.
[/quote]

And now they have a vanilla trooper that's actually on his feet on a 25mm base.

[/quote]

Hell yeah. As far as I was concerned a non-Sapper Zouave was the most sought-after Ariadna release.

I love how the Facebook updates are often in Spanish. It makes me feel so smart and worldly that I have Facebook updates from Europe in a European language. I'm so special :).

Seriously though, CB does some cool Facebook updates. Lots of great movies and the such. God know I could use the practice for my Spanish too.

I don't understand Facebook, sometimes I can see the photo section and at other times it asks me to log in?
I'm one of "Those People" that won't join Facebook, but I under stand why CB is doing this.

Yeah, as long as you don't have to join the horrible thing in order to see the pics, it's all good.

Not on facebook, bit its a nice initiative, so anybody has a good site that essentially is "twitter for dummies"?[hr]
[/quote]

Yes he is necessary, almost as necessary as the mull controller.

I understand they are doing this Facebook thing because FB can stand all the traffic that the update generates.
These last months the Infinity website went down with every update.

Its just good and cheap marketing. Infinity has always had that 'made by fans for fans' feel to it. FB just extends that

[quote='Guges' pid='170104' dateline='1329935648']
I love how the Facebook updates are often in Spanish. It makes me feel so smart and worldly that I have Facebook updates from Europe in a European language. I'm so special :).

Seriously though, CB does some cool Facebook updates. Lots of great movies and the such. God know I could use the practice for my Spanish too.
[/quote]

Agreed. I used to speak some Spanish and am happy to get the chance to use what little I now know. :_pc__rvmp_by_bad_blood:

[quote='yuefei' pid='227396' dateline='1343930807']
So it's 24 hours early from what hour?
[/quote]

Actually, 24h earlier than the [i]official[/i] update in the infinity webpage. But just a minute earlier than here , in the forum , because when someone see any new detail in facebook , threads and posts with the pics grow instantly.

News travels at the speed of clicking. By the time I wake up in Mountain time, updates are already in posted thread form.

I'm confused, it's officially 3/8/2012 in Spain now, so how can the Facebook news be 24 hours ahead of the official news ?