Lone_Pathfinder

Can we get more roofs?

23 posts in this topic

I now have two 3 story buildings and I am looking to get my third. But I want some variation in hight. So I have the option of reducing the level of my third building to two levels and then have an open roofed 1 level building.

Can we buy some simgle sheets of the laser cut cork that will allow us to just make additional roofs (top floors) and ground bases (bottum floors). So we can mix and match without loosing a 1/3rd or 2/3rds of the puchase?

Same goes for the "L" shaped floors and roofs.

This will really allow me to stick to MAS, since it is really the best of proucts.

A third to that request. I love my three apartment buildings, but I'd love to be able to vary them up.

I really wish that extra roofs too, will be awesome!

It's pretty easy to make them BUT it would be nice to have some etched ones, and a 'parapet' pack to add surrounds to the top of single story buildings.

Yes that would be awesome if they could just release a flat pack of five or so roofs to expand on your buildings and help with the building level issues.

I am thinking of just making up a few mock up mdf roofs in the mean time to have some variety on the board so i will post up some WIP when i get around to it.

no you can't have more roofs, Because the Roof is on Fire...

That's not true, actually ;)

Yes, we can provide you with additional roofs on a private commision basis. There is a set of additional roofs with the parapet as a product, but it's release is unfortunately postponed along with other stuff(like the L-Building)...

For the time being we can provide you with the off the shelf tile of HDF with two roof tiles for a 4 euros plus the shipping costs. Just write us an email to [email protected] :)

Nice to hear there will be more rooftops at the near future.

also that service is good until they get released.

LP have you tried making the top storey without a floor? That gives you a two storey building with floors/ roof and a single storey building with a roof. The lack of a floor isn't really noticable when you use it as the top storey as you have the roof of the floor below as a floor. Or else it is on the ground as a single storey building and the table surface is the floor. Our club has just got some MAS buildings and that is how i've put them together to get either 3 storey or 2 +1.

Hi there.

For easier handling we intorduced a stop-gap product option for all those interested in additional roofs:

http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/district5-apartment-roofsfloors-p-643.html?language=en

No fancy stuff, just a copy of the HDF sheet with said floors from the Apartment set.

Excellent!

Can we pick a few of these up at Salute the weekend? I would need 2 packs if possible?

Cheers :)

Wow MAS that's a pretty awesome deal. Nice way to support your customers!!!

Well played MAS, thank you!

Fantastic stuff. Ill be picking up 8 of these buildings in a few months as a basis for my Infinity board so now I can vary them up!

Thats really nice adaptability you guys are showing. Our group just got ours put together recently and they look great.

Definitly looking forward to seeing this product line grow.

Great to hear that it will be so much help! :)

Unfortunately we won't carry those on Salute this time, sorry!

Sounds great. Will this also be available to retailers?

Great to hear that it will be so much help! :)

Unfortunately we won't carry those on Salute this time, sorry!

Makes Sad face

:(

Are you bringing anything early for Salute? We were discussing it earlier? Previews??? A few days away now :)